Thank you for your interest in joining APAS.
APAS is a not-for-profit association of Public Authority Surveyors with strict criteria for membership.
STEPS TO JOIN APAS
1. DOWNLOAD and browse the current APAS Constitution to establish your eligibility for membership,
2. PRINT off the 'Application for Membership' form in APPENDIX A of the Constitution,
3. COMPLETE the application form, including nomination details (two current members required as nominees), and
4. LODGE your application with the Secretary
Completed application forms should be lodged with the APAS Secretary via
- mailed to the following address:
Association of Public Authority Surveyors, NSW (APAS)
c/o DFSI Spatial Services
PO Box 143
Bathurst NSW 2795
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
As soon as practicable after receiving an application for membership, the secretary will refer the application to the committee to determine whether to approve or to reject the application.You will be notified of the success or otherwise as per the Constitution. If successful you will also be notified on how to create an account on our website and make your payment.