APAS WEBINAR SERIES 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No refunds will be available for this event should a delegate choose to cancel after booking.
- This event will be facilitated through the University of Southern Queensland’s Community Learning Website, USQ OpenDesk, and will consist of pre-recorded presentations accessible online through a secure unique login. Delegates are responsible for ensuring they have an adequate internet connection, software and hardware to view the content. Any technical difficulties relating to connectivity, software or hardware issues are the delegate’s responsibility to resolve. Technical assistance will not be provided by APAS.
- No refunds will be available to delegates who cannot access the content due to connectivity, software or hardware issues.
- The cost of registration is to access the online content and is fixed regardless of how many presentations you choose to view and/or how many quizzes you complete.
- Transfer of registration for this event is not permitted.
- Transfer of the enrolment key assigned to a delegate for this event is not permitted. Any person found to have used the enrolment key to access the content without having registered for the Webinar event via the APAS website will be removed from the system. APAS reserves the right to report persons that they believe are in violation of this condition to any industry organisations that they are a member of and BOSSI.
- Delegates may need to wait up to three business days before they will be sent their enrolment key and access details if they choose to pay by bank transfer.
- Registration for the event will close at 11:59pm AEST Thursday 25 June 2020.
- Delegates must watch the presentations and complete the quizzes within the USQ OpenDesk site for the Webinar Series before 11:59pm AEST 30 June 2020 to obtain the CPD points listed.
- APAS reserves the right to modify the proposed program.
- APAS & USQ reserve the right to keep quiz results and time log records for individual delegates and pass those onto the delegate’s nominated BOSSI ratified organisation should they be requested.
You will be required to supply your details in order to register for this event. Information collected as part of the registration is necessary to facilitate access to the APAS website booking system and for APAS to accurately issue Tax Invoices. Your details may also be used to communicate information relating to this event and for APAS to access records of registration for CPD Audit purposes. Your information will not be used for any other purpose or passed on to any other parties. Should you choose to use PayPal to pay please refer to PayPal privacy policies. You will be required to create a guest account with the University of Southern Queensland’s Community Learning Site, USQ OpenDesk, to facilitate access to the webinar program, please refer to USQ privacy policies. Your details will be shared with your nominated BOSSI ratified organisation to enable certification of your CPD points. APAS will not share your details with any other third party.